♥ Baby Memorial Footprint Jewellery ♥
Many of us who have suffered the devastating loss of a baby through stillbirth, late miscarriage or SIDS received our baby’s precious foot and handprints from the hospital. Allison can shrink down these images and imprint them onto silver jewellery to enable you to carry a part of your baby with you always. Allison feels very strongly about maintaining the authenticity of the special prints that she receives, so you will have no doubt when receiving your jewellery that it is your own baby’s hand / footprints, as all the little details will be captured.
Simply click on the photo of the jewellery below that you like to be taken to Allison’s webiste to find out contact details, all of the options available and to place your order.
WARNING: Clicking the images below will take you directly to Allison’s website. There are one or two images of babies and children on some of the revolving banners at the top of the website. We understand that this might be difficult for some parents, in which case you can contact Allison directly to place your order using her contact details which you will find by clicking here.
HAND / FOOTRINT JEWELLERY FAQ’s
- How long will my jewellery take to be made?
- Please make sure you check Allison’s waiting times by clicking here BEFORE placing your order, as this page reflects current waiting times and any holiday dates. If you need your jewellery sooner, don’t hesitate to contact Allison to see if she can help.
- Will I need to post Allison the actual paper / card with my baby’s hand and footprints on?
- NO! Allison would never ask you to part with something so precious. Allison can work from a scanned in image of your baby’s prints that can be emailed to her, or if you don’t have access to a scanner, a high resolution close up digital photograph can work too.
- The quality of the prints taken by the hospital are not great. Can these still be used?
- In most cases, yes. Allison is very experienced in working with prints of baby’s who have passed away. She is able to remove any obvious smudging and will ensure the detail is captured. Allison appreciates how precious these prints are and that there is not another chance for us to take better prints. She has created pieces with fingers and toes missing, or indeed added a toe where requested (Allison will work with you as to what you would like personally) and has made up pieces from tiny tiny hands and feet where there is not much definition of fingers and toes at all. The jewellery is still so precious to the recipients in that the shape captured, no matter how unperfect it may look to others, is the shape made by a very precious baby’s touch and is all we may have.
- We have very recently lost our baby, have not had the funeral yet and do not have prints taken by the hospital. We would very much like some jewellery made. Can Allison help?
- Yes of course. You can buy a inkless wipe kit from Allison who can get this sent to you straight away providing she is not away. Funeral Directors are often more than happy to help you to take these precious prints and may even to offer to do it for you if you are struggling.
Cut out Hand / Footprint Charms, with or without pandora carrier. Can be added to lots of Aison’s jewellery
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE HAVE NOT SPLIT THESE PIECES OUT INTO MEN AND WOMEN’S, PURELY BECAUSE, APART FROM THE OBVIOUS ONES, MANY OF THE PIECES COUD BE WORN BY BOTH BY SIMPLY ALTERING THE OPTIONS SLIGHTLY WHEN ORDERING (TO LEATHER FOR EXAMPLE INSTEAD OF CHAIN, AND / OR ADDING OR REMOVING BEADS / CHARMS) ♥